Welcome to the “New Jersey Chatham Hill Retriever Rescue” page here at Local Dog Rescues! Thanks for stopping by! If you are a first time visitor, then congratulations on your decision to adopt a dog! Your are about to improve (and potentially save!) the life of one lucky pup, as well as to immeasurable improve your own happiness! Every state page here on Local Dog Rescues contains a complete list of all the local rescue organizations that we have identified in each state. You will be able to see all their current contact information, as well as a link to their website, so you can check and see what dogs they currently have available for adoption. We provide all this information to help you identify ALL the available dogs for rescue near you, so you can find your perfect pup.
If this is your first time adopting a dog, we HIGHLY recommend checking out our awesome resource: The Complete Guide to Adopting the Perfect Dog. It is jam packed with awesome info that will help you on your adoption journey!
The Chatham Hill Retriever is a mix of a Cocker Spaniel and the Flat-Coated Retriever. A loving dog that is also highly intelligent, these dogs catch on fast. They benefit from having training, and will listen to their owners. They are known for being watchdogs and protective of their families, thus an ideal choice for families with small children. Because of their longer fur, they tend to shed. These dogs also benefit from being exercised daily to burn off extra energy and keep their weight down. They often live for a long time, anywhere from 13-16 years.
View Top-Rated items for new Chatham Hill Retriever owners on Amazon!
- The 10-Minute Retriever: How to Make an Obedient and Enthusiastic Gun Dog in 10 Minutes a Day
- Tom Dokken's Retriever Training
- Sporting Dog and Retriever Training: The Wildrose Way: Raising a Gentleman's Gundog for Home and Field
If you can't find the right Chatham Hill Retriever Rescue that you’re searching for in your state, check below the listings for links to other Rescues in nearby states who may have exactly what you are looking for.
We are so grateful that we are able to help you rescue the dog of your dreams. In addition to coming back here, you can also check us out on Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest for additional info on rescue groups near you, current posts, and pictures!
Chatham Hill Retriever Rescues in New Jersey
|I'm sorry, there are no Chatham Hill Retriever rescue organizations that we have located in New Jersey.|
Report a broken link or other error here.
- To find additional Chatham Hill Retriever dogs available for adoption check: Pennsylvania, New York, Maryland, Delaware, or Connecticut.
- Or check out the complete list of all Chatham Hill Retriever Rescues in the USA!
- Find rescues groups dedicated to other dog breeds in New Jersey: Big Dog Rescues, Small Dog Rescues, Bedlington Terrier, English Toy Spaniel, or Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever.
- Are you a Rescue Group who isn't listed? Click Here to add your information!
We sincerely hope that this site will help you find the perfect dog to rescue near you. However, please keep in mind that while we have the utmost trust in every organization listed here, we cannot personally vouch for any individual group we have listed, or for the experience you will have with a dog you adopt from them. We strongly encourage you to research each organizations independently before deciding the adopt from them, as well as thoroughly preparing yourself, your family, and your home for the arrival of your new dog.